[cgiapp] CAD, dispatch table and config file

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Fri Jun 12 09:31:02 EDT 2009

Porta wrote:
> Anyone solved having the dispatch table for CAD on a external config file
> instead on the dispatch package itself?If yes, which config file format?

There's no support for that directly. If you wanted to do it you'd have to
code up something manually. You'd also need to make decisions like

+ should it load the config file on each request? when the file has changed? or
never?
+ what format will the config be in?

I personally just leave my dispatch table in my code and rarely need to edit it.
I only usually have 3 or 4 lines in my dispatch table anyway so it's not really
a burden.

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP