[cgiapp] CGI::App at Yapc

Leonard leonard at umn.edu
Mon May 18 12:16:46 EDT 2009

Hey everyone

It seems that there are no scheduled talks on CGI::Application at
Yapc::NA this summer. I did submit several talks about
CGI::App/Titanium, but other talks of mine were accepted.

I don't know how important it is that we have talks at yapc this summer,
but I think that if we want to be taken seriously, we need to get our
message/product out there for people to learn about.

Perhaps we could get a workshop setup and help users get a hello world
application running?

If we are to be taken seriously, we need to address this.

Leonard