[cgiapp] Re: CGI::Application mailing list is evolving

john saylor jsaylor at liaison-intl.com
Wed May 6 14:43:39 EDT 2009

On 5/6/2009 2:02 PM, Mark Stosberg wrote:
> Which features are important to you? Are there particular services you
> recommend?  We'll gather input for a few days and make a decision.

well, i have very limited requirements:
- mail gets delivered and archived

i've never been too fond of web discussion portals- but tmtowtdi.

one reason for going through something like google groups is that the
membership can come and go and the mail keeps on going. sometimes, after
a few years, the maintainer[s] of the email list will have gone on to
other things, and will need to be bugged to find the time to fix this
relic of their past. with an external provider, this should not be an issue.

--
\js