[cgiapp] CGI::Application mailing list is moving

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Sun May 3 08:20:31 EDT 2009

The CGI::Application mailing list is moving. Please re-subscribe at the new
location here:

http://lists.perlportal.com/sympa/info/cgiapp

The new mailing list software, Sympa, is written in Perl. Lyle Hopkins, who is
providing the hosting, reports that CGI::Application is being used as part of
the front end. So, the move is a way to suppport Perl and CGI::Application, but
it is also a response to the mail server slowness problems several of us have
noticed in the past week.

The new system will feature modern touches as web-based subscription management
and posting, RSS feeds and self-hosted archives.

While I thank Lyle for the new list hosting,  I also want to thank Jesse Erlbaum.
He not only created CGI::Application, but has been graciously hosting the mailing
list for almost 10 years now. Speaking of our history, the 10 year anniversary of
the 1.0 release is coming up on July 10th, 2010. Start thinking of ways to celebrate.

I'll see you on the new list!