[cgiapp] Re: Proposed Titanium site; will it have a wiki or wiki pages?

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Mon Apr 27 15:19:30 EDT 2009

> >> Yes, the entire content of the current wiki is intended to be preserved.
> >> I have some interest in moving from kwiki to a more functional wiki,
> >> but I don't have the motivation now to led that effort, so staying with
> >> what we have is easiest, along with re-skinning it.
> >>
> > I'm intrigued by the comment about kwiki. I have very little experience
> > in the area myself. Care to say more?
> >
> I think it would be disastrous to move to a non-perl wiki. So if not
> Kwiki the options are SocialText or Twiki... Or maybe Perl 6's November
> in a few months... (I've been helping November run on Windows and IIS).
>
> I think a Wiki based on cgi-app would be ideal...

I agree the non-existant CGI::App-based wiki would be ideal. I think it
would distasterous to move to closed-source wiki, but am open to other
options. Let's wait for a moment and see...maybe a CGI::App-based wiki
will appear out of this conversation. If not, I'd rather invoke
pragmatism and get going with something that works and exists already.