[cgiapp] Re: Proposed new look and branding for cgi-app.org

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Mon Apr 20 16:29:01 EDT 2009

> Another reason to not use it: It's already been taken.
> http://snook.ca/archives/html_and_css/titanium

That other Titanium project launched after ours, so it wasn't "already
taken" when we chose the name. I have already been in touch with the
author about that, and they intend to use another modifier any time
there might be confusion between their project and ours.

That said, it's unfortunate and frustrating that they chose to go
forward with using the name themselves, but it doesn't make me inclined
to give up the name ourselves.

   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer
   mark at summersault.com     Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .