[cgiapp] LinkIntegrity vs ValidateQuery plugin?

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Tue Apr 14 11:17:44 EDT 2009

Mark Stosberg wrote:

> Anyone here using LinkIntegrity? How are you doing lightweight query
> validation?

To be honest, I don't do lightweight query validation. For projects that I work
on I normally just have 1 validation framework (based on D::FV) and any place
that's important enough to validate I just use the same framework.

Also, I normally don't care about users changing links and getting ISE's, I
consider that their own fault. And if by changing a URL they can see something
they aren't supposed to see, I consider that a security design flaw and usually
fixed a different way.

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP