[cgiapp] Confused with ValidateRM

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Apr 5 10:01:00 EDT 2009

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009, fREW Schmidt wrote:

> I would like to add a new filter for my validations and I can't seem to
> figure out how.  I've tried including my filter module directly in my base
> controller, but that doesn't seem to help.  Here is my filter module (based
> off of the existing image filter):

>> sub checkbox_filter {
>>
>    return sub { return __checkbox( shift ) };
>>
> }

This needs to be called filter_checkbox.

>From the Data::Formvalidator docs under "validator_packages"

        This key is used to define other packages which contain constraint
        routines or filters.  Set this key to a single package name, or an
        arrayref of several. All of its constraint and filter routines
        beginning with ’match_’, ’valid_’ and ’filter_’ will be imported into
        Data::FormValidator.