[cgiapp] Errors on the browser with CGI::Application::Dispatch

Michele Beltrame mb at cattlegrid.info
Fri Feb 27 03:23:05 EST 2009

Hello all!

First post on this list so... hello again. :-)

I use CGI::Application::Dispatch and am wondering if there is a way to
output errors thrown by the application to the standard output. Since I
began using Dispatch, it just ignores CGI::Carp/fatalsToBrowser/ and any
other thing I try, and just prints errors in the web server error log.

Not that big issue, but can error reporting on the browser be enabled?
I'm not looking for logging or so, but even reporting of things such as
*compilation* errors.

Thanks a lot,
Michele.

--