[cgiapp] CGI::Application Task and Bundle

Lyle webmaster at cosmicperl.com
Sun Feb 8 16:19:07 EST 2009

Hi All,
  While working on PerlCertifiedHosting.com I put together our first
Bundle::CertHost (Task now also available). I ended up listing within it
a lot of CGI::Application plugins (I chose all the ones listed on
http://cgi-app.org/index.cgi?Plugins minus the platform specific things
like mod_perl).

I just checked and Catalyst have a Task:: for common modules. I seems to
me it could make sense to have a Bundle and Task for CGI::Application
that I could just link to from Bundle::CertHost.

I've gone ahead and created a Task::CGI::Application. Let me know if you
think any particular plugins should be included or excluded. I thought
maybe a special page on the cgi-app wiki could be created for this? That
way a script could easily automate the addition of new plugins to the
Task::.

Lyle