[cgiapp] Best email module?

Lyle webmaster at cosmicperl.com
Thu Jan 29 22:45:28 EST 2009

Peter Karman wrote:
> Lyle wrote on 1/29/09 8:26 PM:
>
>> Hi All,
>>  I wondering what peoples experiences are with email modules on CPAN.

>> Any recommendations? Maybe a C::A::P wrapper around the best one(s)
>> would be good?
>>

> I like Email::Stuff

I was very impressed with this. But it looks like it's got some XS
dependencies (although checking the code Clone doesn't seem to actually
be used, but Params::Util is an issue). I've emailed Adam incase there
is a Pure Perl solution/work around to this.

Stewart Heckenberg wrote:
> I like MIME::Lite -- has a very simple attachment interface :)

Pure Perl and looks promising, thanks :)

Lyle