[cgiapp] Data.FormValidator.js [Was: ValidateRM not PP]

Joshua Miller unrtst at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 21:33:09 EST 2009

Shipping a compressed copy is a good idea. That said, the option is
there. You could even use http://jscompactor.berlios.de/ which
includes a flag to exclude copyright comments from the compression
(Sorry for the self-promotion, and to be honest, there are much better
js compactors out there... this is just the only one I know w/ an
option to selectively retain comments). I'll make sure to include that
in the next release.

In other sad news, the JSAN site download server is, and has been for
a while, inaccessible to postings - ie. I can't update the version
that is there. I've contacted one of the orig JSAN people, and
basically, that server is just not maintained any longer. They aren't
actively seeking someone to take the reigns, but if someone was fully
qualified to do so (hardware, time, resources, and commitment to
maintain it), I'm sure they'd appreciate it (anyone looking for a big
volunteer project?).

I wish I could update it to add a more prominent notice to point
people to the berlios site. Oh well, such is life.

Thanks,
--
Josh I.