[cgiapp] Re: CGI::Application::Dispatch help

fREW Schmidt frioux at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:55:40 EST 2009

> Maybe not. What happens if you change them. Also, why are you using a
> DocumentRoot or ScriptAlias directive when you're handling everything under
> '/' with that Location?

If I remove ScriptAlias OR DocumentRoot nothing happens.

If I remove both it stops ignoring the junk directory that I put in
the url, but it adds it's own static directory to the beginning (so
instead of localhost/frew/bar/baz yielding /bar/baz I get
/htdocs/frew/bar/baz).

As to why: I don't know.  I just changed it so that only /ACD would go
to the perl module.  It didn't change any of our results though.  Same
thing, except with ACD in the front.

--

-fREW