[cgiapp] New Internationalization module

Lyle webmaster at cosmicperl.com
Wed Jan 7 22:08:02 EST 2009

Hi All,
  I've finally got my head around internationalization (I18N) and
written a plugin for CGI::Application.

I've just uploaded v0.02 to CPAN, so it should show up in the next few
hours.

Details on usage at:-
http://search.cpan.org/~cosmicnet/CGI-Application-Plugin-I18N/lib/CGI/Application/Plugin/I18N.pm

Guide to I18N and making you language packs (lexicons):-
http://search.cpan.org/~cosmicnet/CGI-Application-Plugin-I18N/lib/CGI/Application/Plugin/I18N/Guide.pod

Feedback very much appreciated.

Using this module and following all the resources in the guide, you
should be able to get yourself fully up to speed with
internationalization in less than a day (it's taken me weeks to sort
through it all :-[ ).

Let your CGI::Applications be in any language your users want :)

Lyle