[cgiapp] Help requested with Windows debugging of Module::Starter::Plugin::CGIApp

RIchard Noble rpnoble at ibksoftware.com
Tue Jan 6 16:07:49 EST 2009

I have not yet moved to AS 5.10, but if no one else reports back, I'll
install it on a test computer and give it a try. Have you had anyone
look at Strawberry Perl yet?

--
NEW CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW

Richard Noble
IBK Software
T: 646-827-4337
F: 646-536-3180
C: 917-642-9850
rpnoble at ibksoftware.com

419 West 154 Street
New York, NY 10032

This e-mail is IBK Software confidential and may not be redistributed without permission of IBK Software.