[cgiapp] CAP::Authentication not working properly with CAP::Session

Richard Jones ra.jones at dpw.clara.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 19:14:47 EST 2008

Bradley C Bailey wrote:

[..]

> Is there any way you can write a minimal app, or pare down what you
> have, that can be used to reproduce this problem and send it to me so I
> can look at it further?

Working on it. Might take some time!

[..]

>> I get the impression only 1 'get' call to the session flash is
>> permitted, after that it's cleared. So for example this doesn't work:
>>
>> [% FOREACH type IN [ 'INFO', 'WARNING', 'ERROR' ] %]
>>   [% IF c.flash.has_key(type) %]
>>
>> Only the first 'type' (INFO in this case) gets printed, even though in
>> a test script I put all 3 in.
>
> That should work.  You should be able to call get() as many times as you
> want.  It does not change the data in any way.  If you put [%
> c.flash.dump %] in your template, does it show all the correct data?

It does. If I put it above the FOREACH block, it stops any flash
messages appearing in the FOREACH block. But if I put it underneath the
FOREACH block then I get output from both. And if I put it above and
below, I only get output from the top one. It's making my head hurt!
--
Richard Jones