[cgiapp] CAP::Authentication not working properly with CAP::Session

Richard Jones ra.jones at dpw.clara.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 18:30:05 EST 2008

Todd Wade wrote:

> [...]

Yes I replied to that, but only a few mins before your message appeared
so you probably weren't able to see it. The problem manifests under both
persistent (mod_perl & CGI::App::Server) and non-persistent
(WWW::Mechanize) envs.

A circular ref sounds like an interesting possibility though - how would
I track something like that down?
--
Richard Jones