[cgiapp] Re: suitability of Autorunmode (and Titanium) for production

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Thu Nov 20 17:18:01 EST 2008

> On a related note, can Titanium be considered "production ready" as
> opposed to hunting and installing my own set of motley plugins?

Yes.  Here is the full essential source code of Titanium. I have used it all in
production (although, I wrote or contributed to several of these plug-ins).

package Titanium;
use base 'CGI::Application';
use CGI::Application::Plugin::Forward;
use CGI::Application::Plugin::Redirect;
use CGI::Application::Plugin::Session;
use CGI::Application::Plugin::ValidateRM;
use CGI::Application::Plugin::ConfigAuto 'cfg';
use CGI::Application::Plugin::FillInForm 'fill_form';
use CGI::Application::Plugin::ErrorPage  'error';
use CGI::Application::Plugin::Stream     'stream_file';
use CGI::Application::Plugin::DBH 		  qw(dbh_config dbh);
use CGI::Application::Plugin::LogDispatch;

# For development, need to activated with an ENV variable.
use CGI::Application::Plugin::DebugScreen;
use CGI::Application::Plugin::DevPopup;
use CGI::Application::Standard::Config;