[cgiapp] New Plugin: RunmodeDeclare

Rhesa Rozendaal perl at rhesa.com
Thu Oct 23 19:05:05 EDT 2008

Richard Jones wrote:
> Rhesa Rozendaal wrote:
>> Richard Jones wrote:
>>

> Well, actually my superclass startmode was called 'form_display' and my
> subclass startmode was 'default'. My example showing myapp.cgi?rm=start
> was misleading, and only used as an illustration - I could just as
> easily have used myapp.cgi?rm=runmode1. Sorry for the confusion. So
> where startmode default should be called, it actually loads startmode
> form_display instead.

You know, you're right! I see it registering the startmode in the parent, then
the one in the child class, and then it registers the startmode from the
parent *in the child class* again. Weird, I'm sure this worked before, because
I distinctly remember being very happy with how the callback system in cgiapp
works.

Back to the drawing board...

rhesa