[cgiapp] End of Days

Phillip Hayes Phillip.Hayes at firstchoice.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 20:04:21 EDT 2008

I will be out of the office starting  30/09/2008 and will not return until
30/09/2009.

Folks,

Thanks for the email, however, my tenure here has come to a timely end. You
can contact me at: phil.a.hayes at gmail.com

Best wishes for the future,

Phl.

This e-mail and any attachment is intended for the named addressee(s) only, or person authorised to receive it on their behalf. The content may be privileged and should be treated as confidential and the recipient may not disclose this message or any attachment to anyone else without authorisation. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure may be unlawful. If this transmission is received in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your e-mail system. Any view expressed by the sender of this message or any attachment may be personal and may not represent the view held by TUI Travel PLC and its subsidiaries. All electronic transmissions to and from TUI Travel are recorded, may be monitored and are scanned for viruses and content. E-mails containing viruses will be deleted without notification. Whilst we maintain virus checks on inbound e-mails we accept no liability for viruses or other material introduced with this message.

All companies form part of the TUI Travel PLC group of companies.

TUI Travel PLC Company Registration No: 6072876 (England)

Registered Office: TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9QL