[cgiapp] CGI::Application::Server patches now peer reviewed and recommended (was: Re: ::Server vs ::Dispatch::Server: Worth having both?)

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Tue Sep 23 23:07:34 EDT 2008

> I realized that I left some of the original code commented out in the
> static-content.patch branch.  I cleaned it up, tested it again,
> updated the copy at http://shrimp.alerce.com/cgiapp, and have attached
> the cleaner copy here for posterity.

I've peer-reviewed all the patches here and recommend them all for inclusion,
with no further modifications. George has already included additional automated
tests for the key functionality. The only bit I see left to do is to update the
'Changes' file.

( The "mega patch" applies cleanly and easily to the last release ).

For the CGI::Application::Server maintainers, would it be helpful if we
published the patches to rt.cpan.org?

http://mark.stosberg.com/