[cgiapp] How to open a child window?

Mike Tonks fluffymike at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 28 05:13:22 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,

In short yes, you can have dedicated run modes to handle the display
and processing of the popup window - a kind of 'mini' C::A if you
like.

As flavio says you would normaly use javascript to call the popup
window, wether through the traditional popup or the more modern
ajax-style floating div technique.  Either can be made to call a C::A
run mode.

I use a dedicated C::A script for this which is called from a modified
version of the lightbox / backbox ajax code, and this is working well
for me.

mike