[cgiapp] Re: catalyst.pl for CGI::App? Yes: Module::Starter::Plugin::CGIApp

Ron Savage ron at savage.net.au
Wed Jun 18 18:53:30 EDT 2008

Hi Mark

> > Just today at YAPC, several CGI::App people met in person and was
> > saything that something like "catalyst.pl" would be nice for CGI::App.

I've finished developing CGI::Application::Rose::Bouquet, which depends
on my Rose::DBx::Bouquet. I'm documenting them now, apart from $work of
course, and monsterous family issues (the latter now temporarily
solved).

The input is a module, i.e. Local::Wine features in the docs, and it can
be downloaded from my web site. The other 2 will be on CPAN.

The output is a fully-formed CGI::App-based set of modules implementing
a seach engine per db table, but no CRUD yet. I will be shipping a FCGID
app too.

All generated code uses HTML::Template-style templates.

Rose::DBx::Garden can be used instead of Rose::DBx::Bouquet, with some
small changes in the templates.

Just hold your breath.
ron at savage.net.au
http://savage.net.au/index.html