[cgiapp] redirect/content type

David Baxter david at sitesuite.com.au
Wed Jun 11 19:55:56 EDT 2008

Hi Ben,

We have a runmode that does almost exactly what you want. It lets the
user download a csv file onto their PC with the correct filename. The
code we use is below.

    $self->header_props( -type => 'text/csv' );
    $self->header_add( '-content-disposition' => "attachment;
filename=$filename" );

Regards,

  *DAVID BAXTER*

*  SiteSuite Australasia*