[cgiapp] one question about the plugin: CGI::Appliclation::Plugin::AutoRunmode

Alexandr Ciornii alexchorny at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 05:19:57 EDT 2008

Hello!

sub run_mode_1:Runmode
 is an equivalent of
$this->run_modes ( 'run_mode_1' => 'run_mode_1',

To have run mode 'mode_1' you need
sub mode_1:Runmode

StartRunmode also adds
$this->start_mode('...')

To change mode_param, do it as before in setup {}.

Also see SYNOPSIS from CGI::Application::Plugin::AutoRunmode docs
(http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?CGI::Application::Plugin::AutoRunmode).

--
Alexandr Ciornii, http://chorny.net