[cgiapp] CGI::Application::FastCGI -> The page isn't redirecting properly???

Ron Savage ron at savage.net.au
Thu May 22 22:04:24 EDT 2008

Hi Alex

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 18:04 -0700, CGI User wrote:
> Hi Ron,
> My bad.
> I mistyped it in my email.
> The real code is
>
> my $sess_id = $self->param('sess_id');
>
> of course.

I thought so, but it's very frustrating debugging fake code.

Please always copy-and-paste real code.

If you wish to hide stuff, understandbly, delete from the email.

> Do you have any idea why redirect does work in
> CGI::Application and it doesn't in CGI::Application::FastCGI
> module?

Nope.

I use FCGI without problems, but I've never used redirect or
CGI::Application::FastCGI, so I can't help there.
ron at savage.net.au
http://savage.net.au/index.html