[cgiapp] Pre-Announcement and Help Request

Ron Savage ron at savage.net.au
Tue Apr 22 05:38:13 EDT 2008

Hi Peter

> I will make the time, probably this week, to revist this issue and
> explain on a Catalyst list what's happening.

No only that, but I urge you not to take any of this personally, as
appears to be the case.

One problem I have, but unfortunately did not spell out, is that I
assume the problem is at my end, which means yet more effort
investigating things. As you can image, I'll have to specify operating
environment, actions, effect obtained, expected effect, etc, all of
which would be easy if I thought I was heading in a desired direction. I
won't go on.
ron at savage.net.au
http://savage.net.au/index.html