[cgiapp] Test Failures with CGI::Application::Plugin::TT

Michael Lackhoff lackhoff at zbmed.uni-koeln.de
Tue Mar 11 04:32:38 EDT 2008

Hi Cees,

> feature).  I don't have a windows box to play with so there is not
> much I can do to fix this.  I would appreciate if someone could take a
> few minutes to do some debugging.  A patch would be greatly
> appreciated, and/or SVN access to my CAP::TT repo can be organized for
> anyone willing to put in a bit of time to fix this problem.

I am willing to do whatever debugging seems helpful. Besides what Ron
already tried, do you have any idea where I could look?

I won't be able to get at it before the weekend but I will definitely
do what I can to fix this.
CAP, TT and CAP::TT with them are the heart of most of my applications
so I am very interested to get the current version without a "force
install".

-Michael