[cgiapp] CGI::Application in a coding contest

Jason A. Crome cromedome at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 10:46:03 EDT 2008

I received this last week from Josh McAdams.  Sorry for not passing it
along sooner, but I was out sick most of last week.  I don't have time
to do this, but if anyone does and is interested, please get back to
me ASAP so I can let him know.

Thanks!
Jason

---

Hi Jason, I hope things are going well.  I was contacting you because
I've been working with the organizers of Flourish
(http://www.flourishconf.com) to get Perl added to a web framework
showdown that they are going to have at the conference.  I'm trying to
get as many Perl-based frameworks as I can to represent.  Do you know
of anyone (possibly you and one other) that could represent
CGI::Application?  The organizers mentioned that they might be able to
pay for travel, so you can suggest beyond the midwest if need be.

Thanks,
Josh