[cgiapp] some plugin updates (finally)

Cees Hek ceeshek at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 08:22:52 EST 2008

Hi All,

I finally got off my ass and updated some of my plugins.  There were a
slew of feature requests, and fixes that have been sitting in my queue
for ages, and I finally forced myself to sit down and try and get up
to date again.

New version of the following plugins are on their way to your nearest
CPAN mirror as we speak:

CGI::Application::Plugin::Authorization
CGI::Application::Plugin::LogDispatch
CGI::Application::Plugin::Redirect
CGI::Application::Plugin::Session
CGI::Application::Plugin::TT

There are still some pending updates on
CGI::Application::Plugin::Authentication that I didn't quite get to...

There is a good chance that I have missed something along the way in
these latest versions.  If I have, I apologize.  Lodge your
bug/patch/request in rt.cpan.org instead of emailing me directly as an
email will invariably get misplaced.

Cheers,

Cees