[cgiapp] Session name, CGI::Session and CAP::Session

Lee Carmichael lecar_red at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 17:33:25 EST 2008

Hello Todd,

Good to hear from you.

I think I might not have been clear. I do want the sessions to be manage per user but I want to alter the session name in the cookie/url based upon the application subclass.

e.g.

App::Base has subclasses:

   App::A - has session name of 'A'
   App::B - has session name of 'B'
   App::C and App::D - share some settings/values between them and share session name of 'CD'.

Thanks for pointing out the Stash module, I didn't know there was one for CGI app and that is very useful for lots of things.

Take Care,

Lee