[cgiapp] Program format (this is the way I write my code -help?)

Lou Hernsen lhernsen1015 at wowway.com
Wed Feb 13 19:19:47 EST 2008

Hallo
I am writing an online game. I have a main .cgi and am using packages which
are "required" as needed.
My .cgi is one long if-elsif-else all based on what action you make in the
game. I do it this way so I can complete one packet at a time to do a
certain thing.
All files are read in the .cgi and vars passes to packages as needed..... am
I even close in my method?

ANY suggestion for books on program format would be helpfull.. thanks
comments welcome.. try not to grind me into the dust, please LOL
thanks
Lou

here is an example.

 if ($Input{Action} eq "Log In")
 {
  $Pm{Status}=Login::LogIn("$Input{Name}","$Input{PW}");
  exit;
 }
 elsif ($Input{Action} eq "New Player")
 {
  Login::NewPlayer();
  exit;
 }
 elsif ($Input{Action} eq "Create Player")
 {
  Login::CreatePlayer("$Input{Name}","$Input{PW},"$Input{Gender}";
  exit;
 }
 elsif ($Input{Action} eq "EmailLogin")
 {
  $Pm{Status}=Login::EmailLogin("$Input{Name}","$Input{SN}");
  exit;