[cgiapp] Persistence

Joshua Miller unrtst at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:15:08 EST 2008

Slightly offtopic plug... there's no extra work to do javascript validation
if using Data::FormValidator for your validation.
http://search.cpan.org/~markstos/Data-FormValidator-4.57/
http://developer.berlios.de/projects/formvalidatorjs/

Makes the user experience much better when they don't have to post data to
your server just to figure out if they formatted their dates correctly and
such.
--
Josh I.