[cgiapp] How to send pdf file?

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Mon Feb 4 08:22:53 EST 2008

Lou Hernsen wrote:
> I klnow how to send an email with text.
> How to I send an email with HTML in it?
> Is there a special header or command or what?

Wow, can you say completely unrelated to this topic :) Next time, try starting a
new thread. Not only will it not confuse people, but several people are probably
 already tuned out to the PDF conversation. So you're also missing out on an
audience.

Their called MIME emails. Do a search CPAN. I've used MIME::Lite with some
success, but it's not really "lite". I think Email::MIME is one of the preferred
modules now.

--
Michael Peters
Developer