[cgiapp] How to send pdf file?

petr.vojkovsky at centrum.cz petr.vojkovsky at centrum.cz
Sun Feb 3 05:14:18 EST 2008

Hi Michael,
thank you for your answer.
MIME headers are correct, but I still don't know how to send binary output through CGI::Application.
On "classic" way it is easy:
open(FILE, "<test.pdf");
@fileholder = <FILE>;
close (FILE);

print "Content-Type: application/pdf\n";
print "Content-Disposition: attachment;filename=test.pdf\n\n";
print @fileholder;

How to do it through CGI::Application?

Petr