[cgiapp] [request] Hardware for Smolder

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Thu Dec 20 23:46:52 EST 2007

As part of a TPF Grant that I'm working on, the last thing I need to do is setup
a Smolder (http://sourceforge.net/projects/smolder) server for receiving test
reports for CGI::App CPAN modules. There's also talk about trying to hook into
CPAN's smoke testing service so that you can receive more detailed reports
instead of the particularly vague emails that come from CPANTS boxes...

Smolder doesn't take a lot of resources (it can use MySQL if it's installed or
just use SQLite locally. If this becomes popular for other CPAN authors then
disk space might be an issue eventually, but not anytime soon...

Any donors?

--
Michael Peters
Developer