[cgiapp] Problem with Dave Baker's Color Chooser example on web site...

Bill.Costa at unh.edu Bill.Costa at unh.edu
Mon Nov 5 15:21:01 EST 2007

I thought I'd start playing with CGI::Application by trying a
few of the examples on the C::A web site.  one of these:

http://cgiapp.erlbaum.net/index.cgi?ColorChooserExampleApp

seems to have a typo problem that I have verified using two
different web browsers on two different platforms.  On lines of
code that contain two equal signs (=) a set of spurious square
brackets surround the code almost as if the equal signs are
delimiters.  Here's an example:

my %default_hex_value [= ( bgcolor =]> 'ffffff',

This occurs through out the code and templates and even in the
Apache::ASP examples.

Yes I know that I could sign myself up on the Wiki and fix this
myself, but I still can't bring myself to muck with other
people's web pages, particularly if I am not absolutely
positively sure I know what I'm doing.

                                                     ...BC

--
| Bill Costa                                       |  No good
| 1 Leavitt Lane                 Voice:            |   deed...
|   CIS/Telecom -- 2nd Floor       +1-603-862-3056 |