[ArchEc] start of Lebach work

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Thu May 20 14:36:20 UTC 2021

  I just started to write a test WARC. Here is the start of a
  test file.

WARC/1.0^M
WARC-Type: warcinfo^M
WARC-Record-ID: <urn:uuid:1baaba9e-b976-11eb-aed6-901b0ef71694>^M
WARC-Date: 2021-05-20T14:17:28Z^M
^M
operator: Thomas Krichel <krichel at openlib.org>
funder: Fondation Banque de France
project: Lebach, http://governance.repec.org/applications/lebach.docx
conformsTo: http://bibnum.bnf.fr/WARC/WARC_ISino_28500_version1_latestdraft.pdf
^M
^M
WARC/1.0^M
WARC-Type: resource^M
WARC-Target-URI: file:///RePEc/aah/aarhec/aarhec1988.rdf^M
WARC-Date: 2004-04-01T21:21:24Z^M
WARC-Record-ID: <urn:uuid:1baabcec-b976-11eb-aed6-901b0ef71694>^M

  Overall this is looking good.

  Files can be stored as resource records. The URI is the file
  starting with RePEc. Sure this is not an absolute file name
  but I don't think we need to be that pedantic. The time
  on the resource is the time in the tarball that I have. I will take
  care to also archive files with a ~ ending as if they are versions
  of the file without the tilda.

  The UUID is the same, I still have to find out why.

  I intend to add the tarball date to the warcinfo fields.

  The idea is to have on file per RePEc archive. Later, we will be
  able to run this on a daily bases.

  Comments on these choices are very welcome. A bad policy now
  will be hard to undo!

  I have written to Olaf and Jan about the need for me to have more
  disk space. While I hope this project will save disk space it's
  not enough. The problem is that darni is 95% full.

--

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                  http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                              skype:thomaskrichel