[ArchEc] the numbers

Jose Manuel Barrueco Jose.Barrueco at uv.es
Thu Jul 21 12:34:21 UTC 2016

 	As Thomas said is not the PDFs that are in the archive but the
PDFs that we have on local storage.

 	For pra we don't have PDFs at the moment because CitEc doesn't
download PDFs, it uses x-file-ref fields instead.

 	red, my data says that the storage has 917 PDFs. Note that we are
only storing papers, not articles. Of 917 PDFs, 603 have been distributed
in NEP

> I still do not believe those numbers. Only 7% of MPRA? Only 603 at
> RePEc:red?

   These numbers should taken as representing where we are. The prbolem
   may be on my side. It may be that there are more files, by don'ts
   sees them when a handle is give.

---
José Manuel Barrueco
@JMBarrueco