[ArchEc] Regarding obi_handle cache database structure

Rishabh Sharma anantyarnd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 16:55:23 CET 2013

Hello Thomas,

It is cache part is complete. One collection is handle_info which contains
checksum, timestamp and reference from other collection handles which
contains unique list of handles.

so in short handles in handles collection are pointing to data in
handle_info collection.

Also even after running "$mongod --dbpath ~/opt/mongodb " database path
remained to /var/lib/mongodb ( i dont know why). I tried many times but
path remains same. What i suggest we can make symlink of /var/lib/mongodb
to ~/opt/mongodb.

--
Rishabh Sharma
Software Developer