[ArchEc] Regarding obi_handle cache database structure

Rishabh Sharma anantyarnd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:31:41 CET 2013

>   There can be many record with differenet id_ in one collection.
>   A collection, as I understand it is a container to hold records
>   of a similar form together. It's a bit like  table in a rdms.

Yes this is what i am doing Creating collection for each handle. But the
problem is script ~/bin/handle_cache which perform this task get terminated
in between without giving any error. May be I was thinking there is a limit
to the number of collection in database.
Ok Let me do some more research for solving this problem. And If i am not
able to solve it i will let you know.....
--
Rishabh Sharma
Software Developer