[ArchEc] MongodbClient.pm could not connect to local host

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Mon Feb 18 11:05:08 CET 2013

  Rishabh Sharma writes
> Hi Thomas,
> >root at modin~# aptitude install libmoose-perl
> > has hopefully fixed this.
> Another perl module missing please check the modules that were installed on
> rishu are also installed on modin.

  I can't do this now as rishu went down.

root at modin~# aptitude install libdatetime-perl
  libclass-singleton-perl{a} libdatetime-locale-perl{a} libdatetime-perl
  libdatetime-timezone-perl{a} libmath-round-perl{a}
0 packages upgraded, 5 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                      http://authorprofile.org/pkr1
                                               skype: thomaskrichel