[ArchEc] ArchEc work

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Fri Nov 9 19:33:39 CST 2012

  Rishabh Sharma writes

> As you have already received the brief description of RepEc.org.
> Please let me know when can we fix meeting so that you can tell me
> more about your plans and whats your plans for me.

  Anytime you see me online. I have been much offline because
  of the power cuts we had in NYC but I'll try to better about
  online.

  You will contribute to the ArchEc project, see http://archec.repec.org.
  I have signed you and Chirag up to the mailing list. All
  correspondance about your work sholud copy the list.

  Kindly send me an ssh public key.

  Chirarg, I need the name of your institution as a sponsor
  to put on the site.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                      http://authorprofile.org/pkr1