[AMF-talk] RePEc AMF Data Set for BKN

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Thu Feb 5 18:57:32 EST 2009

  Frederick Giasson writes
> Hi Thomas,
>
>>> RePEc:aaa:ancoec:v:3:y:1999:i:1:p:1-58
>>>

>>   This is in the aaa archive which we are not converting.
>>

> What that means?
>
>>> Changes will appear on yinas overnight?
>>>

>>   Currently the change is only weekly, but I can up that.
>>

> No, it is okay for now. So if we find other issues, we will process
> everything at the same time.

  I have changed it to be nightly, at 6:15 local time, in Germany.

> So please, clarify the statement above that is "which we are not
> converting" :)

  You noted there is no aaa.amf.xml file. I found there is no
  such data in the dataset. Therefore I removed the archive.

  Checking, the problem does not appear to be in others

oaiadm at sahure:~$ grep -rc '</file>' oai/lib/amf/ | grep 2$
oaiadm at sahure:~$

  At least for 2. I could check for more, but the check takes
  time.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel