[AMF-talk] xsl

Thomas Krichel amf-talk@lists.openlib.org
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:20:53 -0500

  ah and this is the output of the full stylesheet

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<oai_dc:dc xmlns:oai_dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:amf="http://amf.openlib.org" xsi:schemaLocation="http://purl.org/dc/elements/2.0/oai_dc http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/oai_dc.xsd">
<oai_dc:title>Dynamic Aspect of Growth and Fiscal Policy</oai_dc:title>
<oai_dc:description>We develop an endogenous growth model driven by externalities of both private capital and public infrastructure. The government levies distortionary taxation to finance a publicly provided consumption good and public infrastructure. Firms face adjustment costs. We first study the steady state, focusing in detail on the non-Ricardian aspects of the model. We then examine the optimal and time-consistent policies in a linear-quadratic approximation of the model. Although the time consistent equilibrium is also sub-optimal in terms of steady-state welfare, it does yield higher growth, through an accumulation of assets by the state and a cut of government consumption.</oai_dc:description>
<oai_dc:description>endogenous growth, fiscal policy, time inconsistency.</oai_dc:description>
<oai_dc:creator>Thomas Krichel</oai_dc:creator>
<oai_dc:creator>Paul Levine</oai_dc:creator>
</oai_dc:dc>

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                                   mailto:krichel@openlib.org
                                              http://openlib.org/home/krichel